We look forward to meeting you. Here's a little about who we are.
We are seekers
- We search for our own truths, for justice, for community.
- We learn from the world’s wisdom and from our direct experience.
We are sojourners
- We come from many faith traditions, including no faith in the conventional religious sense.
- We hail from different backgrounds, from all genders and sexual orientations and from different ethnic, racial and cultural identities.
- We are people of all ages and families of all types.
- We promise to journey together on our spiritual and ethical paths.
We Are Doers
- We stand on the side of love.
- We value deed above creed. As Unitarian Universalists, we have NO creed – rather, we uphold seven principles that guide us day to day.
- We work for justice, dignity and respect for the web of life.